Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sticker Background

Another Moxie Fab blog challenge today!  This one I think was my favorite one.  I just love how it turned out!  The challenge is called Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge.  I used stickers to create mine!
 
 
A close up of the background with all it's stickers.
 
 
I really enjoy challenges.  Especially ones like these where an idea just pops into your head right away and then turns out the way you'd hoped!  :)
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock-Bazzill, Stickers-October Afternoon, Embellishment-October Afternoon, Twine-Punky Sprouts, Canvas-Punky Sprouts, Staples-Ranger

2 comments:

suzeyq said...

Another cute card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Erica! Thanks for linking this up to the Make Your Own Background Paper Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)