Saturday, January 26, 2013

Project Life and Some Fun News!

I entered Paper Crafts Magazine's January Gallery Challenge earlier this month with this card...and I was one of the three winners chosen! 
 
 
The challenge was to create a card celebrating a milestone birthday.  I chose 15 as it's a huge deal in the Hispanic community and I thought it would be fun to create a card for that.  Too bad I didn't make this a few years ago, then I could have given it to my niece for her Quinceanera! ;)

 
And, here's my latest Project Life spread.  I actually did this Monday night while watching The Bachelor with my husband.  (It's our dirty little secret.)  And, again, I totally spaced taking a picture of it the next day.

 
We've got Mickey at school, a BLT with the B made just the way I like it by Andrew, game night, my FIL's birthday, and a trip to the car wash!
 
 
The second page has Mickey reading to his sister (love!!!), Aud at the neighbor's, my iPhone shopping list (am I the only one who takes pics of things I need to get?) and a visit from a Great Dane puppy.  His name is Spartacus and he's the latest addition to my nephew and his girlfriend's house. 


I'm currently using graph paper with washi tape to decorate my pages.  I really like the ease of this and I'm using up my stash of Scenic Route grid paper that I've had for years!  Boo-yah!!!

1 comment:

suzeyq said...

Cute card! Love the flower! Congrats on the win.