Monday, August 27, 2007

Almost two weeks!!!

That's how long my freeze lasted!!! :D I was too tempted by the ribbon deals at Big Lots. I've been lusting after those ribbons for so long and $2.00 each was waaaaaaaay too good a deal to pass up.

So, to get myself back on the wagon, I will start a list of goodies I would like to buy at CKC-Seattle.

~Basic Grey Magnetic Mat~have heard great things about this bad boy and can't wait to try it out.
~New Basic Grey Lines~I'll probably end up buying at least two of them!
~New Scenic Route Lines~They are so great for kid LO's!!!
~A bunch of class kits~Gonna check out what my buddy, Jackie (Jross25) does in her classes and buy the kits if I love them!!! I also want to scope out what the rest of the CKMBr's take and get their kits if possible. I love kits! :D

So, what else should I have on my list? The more that's here, the less I'll buy before CKC! It's all about re-freezing!!! :D

4 comments:

Deanna said...

thanks for the link!!!
good luck!
deanna

Heidi said...

You could have just about anything. I am visiting CKC Phoenix in Sept and I am so excited and trying so hard to save money for it. Yet the shopping trips don't seem to stop. Ahk! Great blog. justtheramblingsofacrazywoman.blogspot.com

joscelyne cutchens said...

I am going to seattle ckc too and wondering what classes you are taking, also I don't think I ever found out, what's up with the goat? Why do you want one?

Lynn said...

I was just reading all your old posts and I saw that you are a stampin' up demonstrator? Yes? I have always wanted to host a party but haven't known a demonstrator. I am in Gresham...do you come this far? Maybe you could pm me on the CKMB? I am iemom (formally scrapmom!)
Thanks,
Lynn