Thursday, August 9, 2007

I got his goat!!

Well, hopefully, mine! We went to my step-brothers house to give a belated b-day present to my nephew and I had Andrew check out their goats.

Why is this blog-worthy?? Because when we move in a few years, to a place with some acreage, I want a goat!!! And, whenever I tell this to Andrew he rolls his eyes at me. So, tonight on the drive home I asked him what he thought of their goats and he said, "They're pretty cute."

Whoo-hoo!!! I'm so getting a goat!!! :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, me and my mom were just talking about goats today. SERIOUSLY! to start off, my mom lives in a rural area, we have to take a mile long dirt road to get to her house and in LA that is really not seen alot. So for some reason the topic of my brother wanting a goat came up, and I guess he is try to get my parents to invest in one or something, well my brother the whitest looking mexican you will EVER see, has already concocted what he thinks is the sweetest idea ever, to dye the goats hair green and name it green goat. He thinks this is the funniest thing ever because it sound like gringo the hispanic term for white boy. Seriously I can't make this stuff up ladies, I am just not that funny! And yes, my family is that wierd! Ali hope you keep your water in your mouth!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I have a friend who has a small farm and raises goats. They're actually a pretty cool animal. She has a couple that faint. Our husbands love to try to make them faint. They hardly every do. Ah, men ...

bri said...

haha, I've also secretly dreamed of a "kid". I adopted one at our local wildlife park and named him squeaker!

IamDerby said...

Found you from ckmb. Nice blog you have here. :)