Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pre-CKC-Seattle Registration Jitters or....why I shouldn't be allowed to use the hyphen!!!!!! (or exclamation point!!!!)

I'm just now getting nervous about registering for CKC-Seattle! I've never registered online before, just signed up at CKC-Portland for one class. But this time I'm going without little man so I can go nuts with the classes!!! Here's what I'm hoping to take...along with some comments from the peanut gallery!!!

Thursday

Thursday Night Album Crop---------Totally looking forward to this, it will be a great way to start off our weekend. :D

Friday

Ali's Top 10-----------My friend and I decided to take this lecture class early Friday morning, so we can recover from staying up late and in our zombie-like state just absorb the awesome fabulousness that is Ali Edwards!!!
Basic Grey - Latest and Greatest--------------I love Basic Grey and I've heard nothing but good stuff about this class...and they are using the just released lines!!!! Woo-hoo!!!
10" x 20" Canvas Wall Hanging------------Another class that I've heard great things about. I checked out their website and the picture's not that clear, but it looks awesome!!!
Friday Night Crop-------------My friend Jackie (jross25) is really looking forward to this. It's her first official crop ever!!!! Go Jackie, it's your birthday! Go Jackie!!!!!

Saturday

Keep it Simple, Make it Quick, Get it Done with Metropolis----------I love, love, love this paper!!! Especially on LO's for little man.

Anywho, wish me luck registering tomorrow!

4 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

I'm so envious! I wish I could get away to CKC. Maybe in a couple of years ... Have fun when you get there!

Unknown said...

I soooooo wish we had CKC around here. We only get CKU, but DH might sign me up next year! have fun and when you take a pic with Ali send it to me so I can post it on my blog!!!!! I will title it "envious" LOL!

have fun and type fast so you get the classes you want!

~Liz

Allison Davis said...

Wow...it sounds like you will have a good time!!! Hope you have fun!!! :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

I am going to ckc seattle. did you getinto ali's class? It was sold out so quickly, I missed it. I did get the basic grey...