Sunday, August 19, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

OK, I've been tagged twice now, once by Liz and once by Joscie so I've decided to actually get off my duff and do my duty! :D

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. ***IF you have already done your middle name than do the State that you live in with new adjectives!*****
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts. ***Or state if you have already been tagged before!***
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Here is mine:

Here goes...

B-Babbler. I like to talk, a lot. My parents used to call me, Erica the mouth of America!
R-Reader. I love to read, a whole lot. I can read extremely fast and comprehend quite a lot of what I read. This was the secrect to my awesome test taking abilities in school. ;)
E-Educated. I like knowing things. I like educational TV, fiction that has true facts in it and channeling my inner Cliff Claven by knowing the scientific answers to questions like why is the sky blue.
E-Excitable. I still love looking forward to things like Christmas, my family reunion, my trip to CKC-Seattle or the county fair. And, I can get to the point where I'm bouncing off the walls with anticipation. Drives Andrew nuts sometimes! LOL!

OK, I'm off to find four people to post!

I tagged:

1. Julie (scrapperdays)
2. Ingunn (smultringunn)
3. Nicole (crop-a-holic)
4. Latrice (Scrap Addict 13)

4 comments:

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Thanks for tagging me! I was starting to get that horrible feeling that I used to get when I was afraid of being one of the last kids picked for kickball! I realized that I don't care for the letters of my middle name though. That was a hard exercise for me, and I'm supposed to be a professional writer!
Take care ...

Nicole said...

Hello
Just wanted to let you know that I saw your comment on my blog, came to check it out!!! I am on a big family bonding week right night....yeah!!! So I will have to think about this over the weekend. I'm about out of people to tag!!

Allison Davis said...

I'm a talker too! My middle name has always been "Does she ever shut up!" :)

Nicole said...

I'm sorry I haven't done this yet. I am still thinking of who to tag....