Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane Feb Reveal!!!

February is my last month on the A Walk Down Memory Lane Design Team and I've had so much fun there! The girls are all amazing and it's been such a push for me to create more and with lines that I normally wouldn't have. It's been so wonderful and this will be a bittersweet month for me. :)
Our first Featured Manufacturer this month is Imaginisce! I made these super sweet layouts using the Twitterpated line and I've got another layout and a card or two in the works as well.

I found this set of Felties from Sassafrass that looked like it was made for this line and I used up almost the entire pack on these two layouts. And, you can't quite tell from the photo but Aud's jammies in the second layout match that paper so well it's ridiculous!

As always, everything from Imaginisce will be 25% off for the month of February. (i-Rock or i-Top, anyone???) :D

1 comment:

~jan said...

What beautiful layouts, Erica! Isnt is terrific when you find different manufacturer's goodies that coordinate together?