Thursday, February 17, 2011

AWDML February Featured Manufacturer!

Hey guys! Our second Featured Manufacturer (and my last one!) at A Walk Down Memory Lane is Magnolia. They have some super cute little girl stamps (Tilda, anyone?) adorable scenic stamps, and some fun dies and embellishments.

I snagged this cute little flower stamp and made some cards with it. I had fun with my gray Copics to create this soft B&W and silver thinking of you card. It's one of those cards for when something not great is happened yet a sympathy card is just not appropriate. Unfortunately, I had someone in mind when I made it and I'll be hand delivering it soon. I hope it cheers her up a little!


This little card is done using that fun paper piecing with stamps technique. It's probably going to be a Mother's Day card for Granny. :)

And, a simple Sympathy card. I just used white ink and a masking technique to make this super cute stamp a little more elegant. I didn't have anyone in mind when I made this, thank goodness!

I finally did a clear card!!! It's pretty simple but was so fun to make!!! The blue circle and ribbon are on the outside of the front of the card and the white circle is on the inside so you can write your message and it won't be seen when the card is closed. I embossed this stamp with silver and then colored in the flowers with my Copics. My mom loves this one so it will probably end up as her birthday card. :D

Well, thanks for stopping by and checking these out. Don't forget to head over to AWDML before the month is up to snag your Magnolia goodies for 25% off. (Seriously, check out these dies and this garland, soooooo cute!!!!)

No comments: