Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dixie Pieces Reveal-Dreamsicle!

I'm so excited! This is my first month as a Design Team member for the Dixie Pieces kit club! I couldn't have asked for a prettier kit to start out my term with. Check it out, it's called Dreamsicle!!!


I had so much fun with this really versatile kit!

It's feisty.


It's cool.


It's sophisticated.




It's pink. ;)

And, it's so very sweet!!!
I am now officially in the mood for Valentine's Day. Fortunately, I've still got enough goodies left in the kit for about three more layouts and a bunch of cards and maybe, just maybe, the kiddos and I can attack the scraps and make a heart garland! :D

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love them all Erica! Great job with your first month!!

~jan said...

WOW. YOu got so much out of that kit! And everything is so different, but all of it is just fantastic! Congrats on the new gig!!