Monday, February 28, 2011

Punky Sprouts!!!!

I'm the newest member of the Punky Sprouts Design Team! It's my first manufacturer team and I'm just over the moon about it!

They make the coolest mixed media albums with a variety of pages like canvas, corrugated cardboard, chipboard, and acrylic. They've also got some amazing embellishments with more awesome styles to come! I've loved them ever since I discovered them and as a bunch of gals I already knew in person were on the team, it was easily at the top of my wish list for teams to try out for. It's an even bigger honor for me that I was asked to join and didn't have to try out! Cloud nine, people, cloud nine!!!! :)

I met up with Shelly, the owner, this weekend and picked up my first DT albums. I'm so excited to get started and can't wait to share this with you all.

So, stinkin' happy!!!!

:::happy sigh::::

1 comment:

joscelyne cutchens said...

I am so happy for and proud of YOU!
yay yay yay!