Saturday, February 5, 2011

My OLW Banner!

Hey guys! I finally made something with my One Little Word, Achieve, on it! I saw this super cute wreath that was made of the new Jillibean papers wrapped around wooden spools in all the CHA pics and used that idea to create this banner.

Don't they make the cutest little spacers??? :)

I used a bunch of stuff on these. Scraps from my patterned paper scraps drawer, some long hoarded Making Memories letters, little cupcake liners and lots and lots of mists, paints and glazes!!!

Here's a little close up so you can see the layers and all the bling better. :)

I used Glimmer Mists, Maya Mists, Mister Hueys, Shimmerz Blingz and I finally got to use my Plaid Extreme Glitter Paint. Remember, the stuff that Audrey ate and wore. Sigh.
Anyway, I love how this turned out. It's sort of vintagey, shimmery and aqua-ey and spring greeney and it's hanging proudly in my scrap room! Hee!

4 comments:

~jan said...

What lovely sparkly goodness! Those spools are just the best thing ever! I love the vintage vibe this has, but still looks hip! Wonderful job, Erica!

LollyChops said...

AMAZING banner!!! I totally love what you did with those spools and glitter paints! You should send that in to Plaid!

HUGS!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is SO pretty!! I love all the layers you added to it-just perfect:)

kate blue said...

love the spring colors...I need to get some shimmer in my life and studio too right about now!