Friday, February 11, 2011

Hmmm, I may just have to make my own!

So, I found two scrumptious necklaces on Etsy and was having a hard time deciding between the two.

First up, we have this beautiful and bright little lady named Esme from a shop called tamar.

Oh, those beautiful bright colors! She makes me happy just looking at her!!!

My second, and a bit cheaper option was this slightly smaller and more subdued Spring Pastels from the now defunct (seriously, there is no sign of it anywhere!) shop called ellarainn.

She's another pretty one and makes me happy, too! (Not quite as cheerful as Esme, but please don't let her know!)

Anyway, I've been debating between the two for a few days now, as there's a $20 difference in price between these two ladies.

Well, it's now a moot point as someone (less cheap!) has purchased Esme and as I mentioned before, the other shop has now disappeared.

Sigh. I think I may have to try to make my own now. :(

I have a poor track record with actually following through with stuff like this, as my unmade Maya Road trinket bracelet will attest. Do you guys remember that one? So stinkin' cute!!!

Since I know this about myself, I tried calling the local bead store (biggest one in Oregon) because I figured they could help me or I could take a class and make it in class, but they don't carry the resin flower cabochons so I'm out of luck.

I'll be buying the supplies bit by bit over the next few weeks and hopefully, I'll find a store or someone who can guide me through the assembly process.

This is gonna take a while...

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

I totally agree! Those are FAB!

I ended up buying my supplies on etsy and I play with those cabs all the time in other projects now! They are simply amazing!

HUGS sweet friend!

Lolly