Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Much Fun!!!

All I have to say is 2011 shall go down in the annals as the Best President's Day Weekend Ever!!!

Okay, that's not all I have to say...LOL!

I had a stinkin' blast!!! Here are some of the highlights and I'll be sharing photos as soon as I take layout pics and upload the rest of the pics tomorrow.

1-I made 12 layouts, two cards and three minibooks!
2-I made a bunch of new friends and can't wait to start stalking them on FB! ;)
3-I got to "talk shop" all weekend long!
4-I pumped my own gas for the first time!
5-I rode the ferry!
6-I went over a toll bridge!
7-I played "Bossy Scrapper", "Grab Bag" and "Round Robin".
8-I got to meet some awesome kids!
9-I got to meet some of my super fab online friends!
10-I got to be just me the whole weekend! (This involves Pirates Booty, Everclear (the group) and discovering Lady Gaga!)

So much fun and I can't wait to share the rest with you! :D

2 comments:

Kim Holmes said...

Had tons of fun! So glad you could come and play with us!

Luv2talk said...

Can't wait to see what you made and hear who you met. I remember those days! :)