Monday, December 15, 2008

A Blog Award and a mini book

First, the Blog Award! Yay! Lovely Miss Liz has awarded me with the Kreativ Blogger award.


Isn't it cute? I've got a thing for damask. :)

Soooo...Here are the rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Ok, so here are my nominees. Marilyn, Laura, Christina, Kay and Joscie! :D If you haven't been to their blogs before, I highly recommend you check them out!

Girls, you rock my world! And Liz, thanks for the love! :D

Now, for something scrappy...a minibook of Mickey throughout 2008. (Because you all never get to see any pictures of him!) I made this using my one-page mini book tutorial and embellished it with a Making Memories kit that I bought at Target. It's not quite done yet. I have to get a good December pic and figure out how I'm going to label the months, but it's close enough.

I actually made this for my mom to take with her to Colorado to see my step-siblings and their families. She wanted a few pics of Mickey to show everyone. I thought this was much more portable and I'd have a mini book to finish when she got back. Hope you like it!

2 comments:

peata said...

cute lil mini book.

okanogangirl said...

Congrats on the "award"

That mini book is sooooo cute! What paper line is it? Love the simplicity!