Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa...OSU style!













Yesterday we took Mickey to see Santa at an OSU alumni event in downtown Portland. It was really cool! Mickey got to see Santa (not his fav), Benny the Beaver (loved him!), play games, do crafts and play golf!!!
Oh, and check out Benny and Santa doing a chest bump! I totally caught them mid air! :D
Before this Andrew hung lights because I'm so not doing ladders right now! :D

You can totally see Mickey's face in the window! LOL! Wow, I just realized that I need to compost those pumpkins!


Yesterday was also Andrew's company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun and everyone got a door prize. We picked a big camping stove!


Ugh! I really needed to edit this photo! The lighting was so wonky in there! :D

Anyway, that was our day yesterday! Very busy and very fun. Today, I'm working on Christmas presents, Andrew is over at Eric and Jackie's new house laying tile and Mickey is napping. I'm off to play with Modge Podge! :D

No comments: