Monday, December 8, 2008

Lazy Days!

Yesterday, I slept until ten! Well, off and on, sacked out on the couch in the living room. So far, this has kept Mickey from getting into stuff he shouldn't while I'm napping. :D Cleaned up and did house stuff until noon and then started crafting! Well, after we ate lunch of course! I got some gifts framed and made one for my nephew. It involved lots of cutting of photos and a bunch of Modge Podge!

I also edited the pictures from Saturday's party and ordered them and a photo present for my uncle Doug and my granny. Up late doing that.

Today is another lazy day. I slept horribly and so the napping on the couch was repeated! Mickey is coloring right now (his favorite color is pink at the moment!) and I'm getting ready to get ready. I'm hoping to get the rest of the laundry done and two more Modge Podge-y gifts, oh and get started on my cards!!! I think this year I won't be hand making them like last year. It will just be some premade ones from my days as a Hallmark employee. But, I'll be enclosing a funny little picture of little man. Gotta have the funny! :D

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Enjoy your lazy day!!