Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today's Snow Pictures

I'm pretty proud of this first shot. It's straight out of the camera and to get the snow so white I had a rather long exposure...and no tripod! :D

I had to crack through the ice to be able to measure the snow!
I don't think we'll be seeing this little guy come spring!
A shot showing the thickness of the ice on top of our snow.

Andrew hard at work clearing a path from the front door to the mail box. Yup, he's using a rake. With all the ice it just worked better than the shovel. :D

These aren't icicles, they're the ice covered branches of our weeping willow.
One last show of the working man. :D

I'll try to have more holiday, less snow pictures tomorrow but, don't hold your breath! LOL!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful shots!!! I will be sad to see it all go, but relieved at the same time...I am getting some serious cabin fever!!