Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today I ventured out!

I'm not a big fan of driving in the snow and I really don't drive when it's icy. But, this afternoon, I had to zip over to Costco to pick up our Christmas cards. I really lucked out because they were ready earlier than the website said they'd be. It's supposed to snow more tomorrow and I'm sooooo staying home! Anyway, at one point on I-5 we were going about 5 miles an hour! And, I got to finally put my truck in four wheel drive in the parking lot! LOL! I also bought some frozen food at Costco and put it in the back. Well, my canopy door is frozen shut now! Ha! I'll have to have Andrew open it when he gets back from bowling.


After Mickey goes to bed, I'm going to try to get a picture of the house with the lights. If that doesn't pan out, I'll try again tomorrow around dusk. Which reminds me, I haven't taken a picture today! I did take one last night of our tree. I think it turned out pretty darn good!


Andrew might have the day off tomorrow. We'll get a call tomorrow morning around six and know for sure. I really hope so. We can take Mickey out and play in the snow together. Mickey will be so excited!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love your tree! My kids wont' let me get away with a pretty tree, we have the "anything goes" tree! How's that little envelope of yours doing. Driving you nuts yet!