Friday, December 3, 2010

AWDML December Featured Manufacturers!

Hey all! This month at AWDML our Featured Manufacturers are The Girl's Paperie and Just Rite Stamps.

Here are the projects I've made so far with The Girl's Paperie. This first one is going to be familiar to you, it's the cover for my December Daily album! I've also covered the rest of the pages with papers from the Twig & Tinsel line from The Girl's Paperie. I love this line! Fabulous colors in really usable patterns. Love!!!

Next up is a layout about Miss Thing and her first time in her new car seat. It's called Facing Forward...it's not as easy as it looks. Miss Thing had a bit of a rough time with her new perspective. :)

Another layout about Miss Thing, she loves to wear those safety goggles that her brother got one year for Christmas. It's pretty darn funny!

And finally, my last project is also my card for My Sketch World's December sketch. I loved this sketch. I wanted to try to make a non-Christmas-ey card with Twig and Tinsel and I think it turned out well.

Um, okay, I fibbed. This is actually my last project. It's also my favorite! I really wanted this sign to look like a vintage box of ornaments. I seriously love it!

I hope you enjoyed my little projects and remember, The Girl's Paperie and Just Rite Stamps are both on sale for 25% off this month at AWDML.
Oh, and be sure to swing by the AWDML forums! They are changing things up and it's looking awesome over there! There are daily challenges that you can complete to earn points and if you get 300 points in a month you'll get a gift card to the store! So, come on over and be sure to tell them, Erica sent you! :D

No comments: