Thursday, December 16, 2010

Preschool Crafts & AWDML Featured Manufacturer!

Okay, remember the cute crayons Mickey and I made yesterday?

They needed some cute packaging to dress them up a bit and so that they'd survive the trip home! LOL!
I dug out some of last year's My Mind's Eye Christmas Line, a few punches and my new Just Rite Stamps and this is what I came up with.

Mickey punched big circles out of the patterned paper with the largest punch, then he inked up the stamp for me to stamp on the cardstock and I punched those out. I folded them all in half and he did the stapling while I held the biggest circle in place. Then, we glued the second layer on top of that.
I think they turned out adorably and I'm hoping the kids like them!
Here are the gift wrap caddies I was telling you about yesterday. I saw the idea for them on a craft blog called 1825. Super cute aren't they? I gussied them up with Jillibean Soup paper and those Just Rite Stamps.

How cool is this ribbon dispenser?
Here's a top view so you can see all the goodies I stuffed it with. There are bows, tape, curling ribbon, tissue paper, tags, scissors and pens.
I really hope his teachers like them. They are really great with him and deserve something awesome. :)

Okay, now for some AWDML craftiness! The second Featured Manufacturer is Just Rite Stamps, and I'm sooooo glad it is! I mean, did you see the stuff I did with them above? They are soooo handy!
Here's the completed Day 1 of my December Daily album. I've only done one page because I've got the sticker book from The Girl's Paperie on it's way to me and I want to use it for most of the book. But, I also wanted to test out the Just Rite Stamp as my journaling spot and I love it! I love how the date looks and it's just the right amount of space to keep this album from being to much work me right now. Love that!
Remember this mini album I was making for my folks for Christmas? Since we got Mickey's school pic, I got started on it. I'm using the Just Rite Stamps to show the date and each grandchild's name.
These are two of my nephews. Trust me, they are super adorable! Super sweet, too. They were here over the summer and my kids adored them and the boys were sooooo good to their little cousins. Super kids!
And, finally, I made some Christmas tags with the Just Rite Stamp. I used Baker's Twine (LOVE!!!!) and Crate Paper's Snow Day line.

Anyway, there it all is, the bulk of my Christmas crafting lately. What have you been making?

ps-If you have any questions about how to make any of this, feel free to e-mail me or ask in the comments. :)

1 comment:

Jen@eighteen25 said...

cute, cute, cute!! all of it! thanks so much for sharing with us!
Merry Christmas!
jen