Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily-Day 8!

Today was picture day! I got the kids all dressed up in their finest and we had a little photo shoot for the Christmas card.
Miss Thing was quite the handful. I think she's getting more teeth in, because her sleep schedule sucks.
I probably should have waited to shoot them after her nap, but I really wanted to get them done before my dad arrived. She wouldn't sit next to her brother for anything! Mickey was a trooper and I'm so proud of him!
Then, my Dad came over and we repeated the whole thing outside, with a slight change in wardrobe.

Now all I have to do is find time to go to Costco and then address all the envelopes.
Oh, and pick up stamps! LOL!

1 comment:

LollyChops said...

It's not the same but it almost is... I was trying to take Christmas pics of the dogs last night and all I got was a bunch of blurry tails and bodies! It was hysterical. I might just print those and send them! hehehe.. love your pics! You have beautiful kiddos!