Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 Layouts of 2010

Hey all! These are my top 10 favorite layouts that I made in 2010. :) They are my favorites either because of the story, the design or the photo!











It's kind of fun to look back at these. It really helps me in defining my style a bit. I can tell that I enjoy scrapping with mainly one product line at a time and while I do have some little details here and there, I'm a fairly simple scrapper. I also show a bit of a preference to one pagers but I do love a good two pager every once in a while. And, I don't show much of a preference in the number of photos I scrap. I also don't have much of a preference in my backgrounds.

It also really shows that I'm a clean scrapper. Even the one layout in this collection that I inked, isn't super inky! Hee!

If you created a Top Ten blog post, link to it in the comments, I'd love to check it out! :)

3 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

Those layouts are beautiful!!!

Mette said...

Love them all! Amazing work!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Fab LOs Erica! They are all so fun! All the best in 2011! If you are interested, here is my link: http://scrapsavvycreations.blogspot.com/