Friday, December 3, 2010

December Daily-Day 3!

Today, the kids and I took all the Halloween/Thanksgiving bins out to the shop and brought back all the Christmas ones.

Audrey helped pull the wagon. She could handle it empty on the way to the shop but needed a bit of help from me on the way back. :)
There are two more boxes in the shop but they have mainly tree ornaments and lights and we don't have our tree yet. I also left the little faux trees in there because I'm not sure if we'll need them or not. I kind of want to put one in each kids room though. There are also a few fragile items that haven't made it into the garage and will probably stay in the shop until Aud gets a little less wild. ;) So for now, we have our stash of Christmas bins hanging out in the garage.

Yep, I know it's a lot but I used to work at Hallmark and I love decorating for Christmas! :)

No comments: