Sunday, December 5, 2010

December Daily-Day 5!

Oh, yeah! It's tree day, baby! Today we headed out to White's Christmas Tree Farm just a few miles south of us and picked out this sweet Noble Fir!

Check out my rockin' boots! ;)
Audrey had her first candy cane and she was nice enough to share with her Daddy. :)

Mickey was pretty entranced with the whole cutting down the tree process. He was also pretty thrilled with the ride on the John Deere tractor back to our truck.

When we got home, we set it up and then an hour or so later, my dad showed up with a second tree! Score! I get to have two trees this year! :D Andrew, Dad and the kids went into town and brought back a take-n-bake pizza and we had a little tree celebration. I think tomorrow after Andrew gets home, we'll decorate them and watch another Christmas movie. (I'm hoping they want to watch Rudolph, it's my favorite!)

2 comments:

LollyChops said...

How FUN!!!! We have a fake tree (booo) but I sure do love a live one!

LollyChops said...

How FUN!!!! We have a fake tree (booo) but I sure do love a live one!