Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily-Day 10!

Today the kiddos and I went to Costco to pick up our cards.

Check out Miss Thing rockin' her headband! Whenever she wears a headband or hat she loves to take it off and then put it on herself. Today, with her little hot pink velour track suit she looked like a little jogger. So funny!

After Costco, we hit Burger King for lunch as a treat. Then, Fred Meyer and my mom's and then we zipped back home so we could see my brother who came for a little visit.

For dinner, we had our first DiGorno pizza, I gotta say, the crust was good but man, the sauce sucked! LOL! The kids watched Toy Story 2 after dinner and I finally got into my craft room! Yay!!!!

Now, they are sacked out and I'm watching Harry Potter right now and working on some scrappy Christmas presents. Co reminded me that I have one more gift card to buy and then all I have left are presents to make. I think I'm going to finish in time! Hee!!!

How's your gift buying/making coming?

No comments: