Friday, December 31, 2010

My Top 10 Photos of 2010

Now this one isn't even close to accurate! I took sooooooo many photos this year (like almost 10,000!) that it's super hard for me to come up with my actual top ten, so this is more like ten quick favorites. Hee!

This one of Audrey just kills me! That look of hers is just priceless! She was being such a turkey that day and this look was all, "But, you still love me, don't you!". Hee!


I took senior pics for the daughter of one of my dad's friends and this was my favorite from the group. It was 29 degrees out!

Ahhhh, Mr. Potato Head! I took a bunch of pics of Mickey's toys to create labels for his toy bins and this one turned out so great, I converted it to B&W and entered it in the fair...and it won!
I just adore this pic of Mickey and Audrey. I really want these two to be close and any photo that shows that, is a favorite of mine!

I love the expression on Mickey's face in this one and I love the light and the fact that it was taken while we were waiting at a local restaurant.


I love this pic of Granny, she didn't even realize I was taking it! Hee!

Another pic of my two little ones together! :)

My little turkeys at Halloween, I love how this photo turned out, the light is just awesome!

Hee! This one just cracks me up every time I see it. She is such a maniac!

And finally, a pic of Granny teaching Mickey how to crochet. Sigh, love this one too!

Well, that's it for my Top Ten posts! We're heading out to a party, I hope you all have a fabulous New Years!!! :)