Saturday, December 10, 2011

AWDML-12 Days of Christmas!!! Day 10

Hey guys, it's Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas at A Walk Down Memory Lane.




Today's project is a great way to up to upcycle empty plastic containers as treat containers for your friends and family.
I started with an empty, clean frosting container and goodies from the Peppermint line from Crate Paper.
I cut a piece of Wintergreen paper to fit around my container and adhered it using Zip Dry adhesive. To keep it from unrolling while it was drying, I wrapped some rubber bands around it and let it set for a while.

I cut some strips of Mint paper and border punched them and then adhered them to the top and bottom of the container. On the top, I stacked a scalloped circle punched from Mint, a chipboard sticker and a brad and adhered them using foam adhesive.
On the front I stacked a punched scalloped circle (Snow Globe), a punched snowflake (Mint) and a label sticker with foam adhesive.
I also wrapped a bit of red and white twine around the bottom of the container for a little extra touch.


All you need to do is fill it with some holiday sweets and gift it to your loved ones!
Now, for the fun stuff!
On the tenth day of Christmas, A Walk Down Memory Lane gave to me......
All stamps for 35% off!!!!

12 Days of Christmas fine print…Remember, you can place multiple orders in during the 12 Days of Christmas. You do need to check out each day though as the special prices will not be saved in your cart. If you order during the sale, they will combine the orders and the shipping costs (yay!) on the 13th after the sale is over.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

How cute!!! I actually need something for tonight... might lift it!
Daphne
xxx

Daphne said...

I did it: http://dapfniedesign.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/pressies/
Thanks for your inspiration!