Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 20

Today started slow but after lunch we got into the holiday swing of things. We got started wrapping gifts and got the presents for my Mom's Christmas wrapped. Mickey wrote the names and Audrey picked out the bows. We also got a start on making Christmas cookies. There are now two pounds of Oreo Peppermint Bark in our fridge. :)

I dug almost all the rest of the Christmas boxes and the Christmas tree stands out of the shop. Tomorrow's goal is to get those trees in the house! I gotta say, digging stuff out of the shop after dark feels a lot safer with our Lilly around. She's a barker! :)

I gave the kiddos a bath and they had a blast as I let them stay in forever! LOL! After bath time, we read a couple of the Christmas books and then I tucked them in bed.

My favorite part of today~Feeling like I was actually getting some stuff crossed off my list

Mickey's favorite part~Making Peppermint Bark

Aud's favorite part~Pep-mint!!!!

Our holiday event~Wrapping gifts!


No comments: