Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Album-The Album Cover


I finally got my album in the mail yesterday! Wheee!!! I had fun last night decorating the little 3"x3" opening. Hee!

I grabbed one of my excess pieces of kraft cardstock and trimmed it down to fit the opening. I have some Christmas themed Tim Holtz stamps and stamped the holly and the music images in the upper right and lower left corners. I used Frayed Burlap Distress ink for a kind of tone on tone look. :) The letter stickers are newer Mini Market ones from October Afternoon. The red velvet brad is from Creative Imaginations and I picked them up at the CKC-Seattle convention. The red foil Christmas and the white poinsettia flowers are older Making Memories.




Late last night I ordered my first batch of photos. Since I'm pretty happy with how this album is turning out, I want to use a really good photo place. So, I'm going with scrapbookpictures.com. The other really awesome thing about them is the fact that they carry sooooo many sizes! My order coming has 4x6's, 3x3's, 4x4's and even an 8x8!


Once I get those pics, I'll add them to my completed pages and then I'll share them here.


How's your album coming? :)

2 comments:

Sian said...

Your little decorated square is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love how you decorated the "window"!