Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 1

Today was pretty busy. We ran a ton of errands. Albertson's, Michael's, Tuesday Morning, Costco and Fred Meyer were all on the list. We even had a stop at home in between to drop off some groceries that needed to be in the fridge. I'm busy fighting off the crud and so didn't remember to pack my camera today.



Mickey finally picked out a present for his Daddy and I got a few more goodies for my Christmas Album. I also spent a $20 Albertson's coupon I got for buying $100 in gift cards on Black Friday. I mainly bought white candy coating to make Peppermint Cookie Crunch for neighbor gifts this year! Love that stuff!



I also stocked up on groceries so we don't have to shop for a while. Andrew's got a business trip coming up and I like to tackle home improvement projects while he's gone. This time around I'm either buying some tables on Craig's List or painting cabinets in the kitchen!


My favorite part of today~Costco with the kids. They were so good and we had a really fun time trying all the "snacks".



Mickey's favorite part of today~Getting a toy (a Cars mini coloring book with a few crayons & stickers) at Michael's.



Audrey's favorite part of today~Fred Meyer! She and Mickey got to play in the Playland while I shopped.



(Mickey just piped up that his second favorite part was seeing Colby, a preschool classmate, at the Playland.)



Today's holiday event~Mickey tore off the first link on our Advent chain that we made last night. (I snagged my iPhone for this one!)


So, that's it for today. I'm hoping to feel better tomorrow so the kiddos can go to the gym's Kid Watch. They love it there! It's great motivation for me to go. ;)

No comments: