Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 2

Today was beautiful out! Sunny, with beautiful blue skies. We took Lilly for a walk in the morning before preschool. She hadn't been on her leash in a while and it took her a few minutes to remember how to behave but she did pretty well.



We took Little Man to preschool and then went early to pick him up so one of his teachers could leave early. I love helping out at his preschool and so does Audrey. That girl is going to be thrilled when she finally gets to go to school herself.



After preschool was over, we ran one quick errand in Canby and I debated zipping into Tigard for another but decided against it. I'm (hopefully) on the tail end of this cold and I didn't want to wear myself out today like I did yesterday. :)



This afternoon I got to get some crafting done and work on my Christmas Album! Yay! Once I get pictures ordered, I'll start posting completed pages. :)

My favorite part of today~Helping out at Mickey's preschool.

Audrey's favorite part of today~Probably going to preschool just in time for snack. (She sacked out early tonight on Daddy's lap.)

Mickey's favorite part of today~Going to school and (when I reminded him) playing Madison's Nintendo DS all night.



Andrew's friend Lamont came over with his oldest daughter to watch football and at first Mickey was bummed that Morgan (who's six) didn't come but once Madison showed him how to play that game, it was all over for the evening!



Today's holiday event~Not much Christmassy going on, so I'm going to say that making a little holiday container for the candy I'm going to be giving away was my holiday event. Oh, and Mickey tore off the second link on our Advent chain. Aud wants to do tomorrow's.

See you tomorrow! :)

No comments: