Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 8




Today I realized that maybe four miles at the gym and running errands for myself and two other people wasn't quite the best idea. I'm sick...again. Blech! (In fact, I was so wasted by the end of the day that I didn't even blog, which is why this is late.)

We didn't leave the house until very late today. I was just so blah that I really didn't start to hustle until the sun came out about eleven. I fed the kids, dressed them in their nice clothes and then, Christmas Card pics!

For the next half hour, I did my best to take pics of the kids. Mickey was a dream. Smiled, looked at the camera, suggested poses, did what I asked him...sigh, he's awesome! Aud, was a two year old. Heh! She'd smile, but not look at the camera. Look at the camera, but not smile. Smile and look at the camera...with her finger in her nose. Arggggg! Over 350 pics later, I finally had about two dozen decent ones to choose from. Here's some of the best shots.



My professional model. Love him!

She was soooooo hard to shoot. I love her hair in this pic. :)

The most likely official Christmas card photo. Thank goodness they get along so well or else this would have been even harder than it was. ;) After photos, I was wiped out and took a nap. Then, we just lazed around until I realized that we needed something for dinner. So, we zipped into town, drove through McD's and then ate dinner while checking out more Christmas lights.

My favorite part of today~Editing the pics and realizing that I did get some good ones out of all that work. :)


Mickey's favorite part of today~Ack! I can't remember. I know I asked him, but I can't think of what it was. Oh, wait. I think it was driving around looking at lights. :)


Aud's favorite part of today~Princess!!! (That's what she says when she gets to wear a dress.)


Our holiday event~Christmas Card pictures!

No comments: