Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 10


Today can be summed up in just one word....Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!



The furnace is truly broken and it's cold in here! Once the repair guy showed up, I decided that I'd had enough of hanging out in a 56 degree house and took the kids to lunch. We went to Denny's and had hot cocoa's and yummy, warm food! We stopped at Fred Meyer and I finally got some sinus headache medicine. It really helps!



The repair guy needs a part to fix our furnace and it may or may not be in on Monday. So, we decided to get a space heater and just hang out in the master bedroom until the furnace is fixed. Aud fell asleep on the ride home so we tucked her in, Andrew & Mickey hooked up the heater and then the two of them went to Lamont's. I stayed with sleeping Aud and got the room set up for the next day or two.



Once the guys got home, I ran back into town to get some foods that are a little bit easier for the kids to eat in our bedroom without spilling. It's actually not too bad in here. It's a very large room and the kids and I already treat it as our family room. They've got a train table, toy kitchen and craft table in here! I've got a little scrapping area set up using the bed and the top of the dog's crate and Andrew, well, Andrew has the TV. LOL!



The kids are watching Scooby Doo right now and eating popcorn mixed with candy corn and Andrew is snoring on the floor. Hee!



My favorite part of today~Getting a space heater!!! I hate being cold!



Mickey's favorite part of today~Hot chocolate at Denny's to warm us up!



Audrey's favorite part of today~Popcorn and candy corn while watching a movie before bed.



Our holiday event~We were going to get our tree today but it was preempted by trying to get warm.


Day 9 Advent

Day 10 Advent


I'm hoping to get Day 5 of my Christmas Album done tomorrow and then I'll photograph the first five days and share them! :)

No comments: