Thursday, December 1, 2011

Punky Sprouts, The Girl's Paperie and Copic!

For the month of November, the Punky Sprouts team got to play with products from The Girl's Paperie, Authentique and Copic! I've got a really cute Sprocket Sprout mini album decorated with papers and embellishments from the Girl's Paperie and accented with Punky Sprouts embellies and Copic markers.

The cover of this album is decorated with a flower made out of a Lil' Bloom. I'll have a tutorial on how to make it up tomorrow. :)
The inside of the front cover has one of the new Lil' Blooms accented with some glass glitter and topped with a Girl's Paperie star and the right side is a pocket page with some banners made out of Lil' Stems and colored with Copic markers.





The other side is also a pocket page with a folded down edge that was border punched before it was folded down and adhered. The next page is a canvas page that was misted using a cut up paper doily as a mask and then I glued some Girl's Paperie ribbon around the outer edge.


The back side of the canvas page was misted using a damask mask that I moved from place to place and then just sprayed once or twice each time I moved it. I stripped off the top layer of the next sprocket page on the top and bottom, inked it with a cream ink and then added more of the glass glitter. I decorated the middle using Girl's Paperie paper and ribbon.
The back of the sprocket page has a cute photo mat with a punched paper strip accented by a brad. The front side of the envelope is lined with matching paper and punched with a border punch and trimmed with ribbon.


I misted the back side of the envelope using the same damask mask I used on the canvas page (say damask mask five times fast!) and then I created another photo mat on the front of the bracket page.



The back side of the bracket page has a ribbon accented photo mat. I covered the inside back cover with paper and then took a canvas Lil' Petal and a cork Lil' Petal, cut them into four pieces and used them to create a banner. Each canvas piece was colored with a Copic marker. I then ran a line of glue along the top and covered it with more of the glass glitter.


The back of my album is covered with the same paper as the front and left unembellished for durability. :)



I seriously love this album but I'm not sure what pictures I want to use with it yet. I'm thinking maybe pics of myself with the kiddos and then I can keep it in my scrap room. :)




Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: