Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 5

Today was fairly busy from the start. I had to go to the doctor's office first thing in the morning for a fasting blood draw. Which meant, I spent all morning reminding myself not to eat! We swung by The Gran's afterwards to drop something off but didn't stay long as I'm still sick. Still. I know. Soooooo annoying!



Shortly after we got home, my dad stopped by! It was good to see him as the kids adore their Papa Maow and Lilly loves playing with his black lab, Howdy. I was so busy chatting with him that I lost track of time and the kids only had about five minutes to eat. We zipped off to preschool and dropped off Little Man, Miss Thing making her usual plea to stay.



At home I basically just rested and Aud tried to get as much food out of me as possible. My mom called and we chatted for a while. That was nice because I hadn't seen her in a while either, again because of being sick. Blech.



We picked up Little Man from preschool and decided that we'd bring in a box of Christmas decor. We hung up the Christmas card holder but I was too wiped out to do much more. We decided that once the UPS man came with my last Christmas presents (yay!) we'd head into town and get cheesy bread for dinner. It's kind of our traditional Daddy's out of town dinner. We also picked up some peppermint ice cream.



My favorite part of the day~Talking to Mom and seeing Dad.



Audrey's favorite part of the day~Cheesy pizza bread and Papa Maow!



Mickey's favorite part of the day~Ice cream and Papa Maow!



Holiday event~Hanging up the first Christmas decor from storage, the Christmas Card holder


It was Aud's turn today!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

What a fun post! I love getting a glimpse into your day. I hope you start feeling better soon! :)