Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Album 2011-Day 17

Today was about getting those Christmas cards started. I got a pretty good start on them just need to gather up a few addresses. One of these years I'm going to get my act together and have a master Christmas card list with all the names and addresses in one place.

Other than that we didn't do much during the day. Andrew was still resting and in the afternoon took Mickey to go bowling with a friend of his. They had a good time and Mickey got a 95!

My cousin texted me later to see if I wanted to have a little girls night out at the local bar and so Andrew took the kids to watch football at his friend's and I had a grown up night out! Yay!!!

My favorite part of the day~Getting out as a grown up!

Mickey's favorite part~Bowling

Audrey's favorite part~Playing with Mia while daddy watched football.

No comments: